Esto es Genial!

28 de diciembre de 2014

Lost in... Lust or a bigger feeling?

I certainly don´t know when was the las time my mind got blocked after kissing the ribs with all the lust on my hands feeling her heart beating and listening her breath reaction for every move I took looking for weak points, looking for hear eyes in the middle of silence and darkness, lips and bites...

Was it part of me screaming to stop and go for seduction? get drunk and drowned by her essence expressed on movements that only my skin could understand?... Well I do know that my heart is about to explode in a thousand pieces if I don´t write the instinct that I´m trying to hold, trying to kill and learn that every moment I am on her side life itself becomes a redemption for every sin I have done, created and give in mi hole life.

My mind is taking control over my heart and my heart taking control over my body, an old animal that was used to be superficial is dying under her grace and voice, hugs and fingers... I called at once this myth madness but today that name has changed too damn much JAJAJAJAJA, just picture me completing this paragraphs after midnight trying to find the right words and you will get an easy conclusion about how drowned am I.

There is something to say... and will be told in the right moment with the right feeling, is not about time and place anymore because those thing dissapear on her presence...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario