Esto es Genial!

23 de enero de 2015

This is my mistake...

3… 2… 1… Everybody leave the place if you don´t have a plan B for your feelings… JA! I knew about it, you are still there.

Ok some time ago I started this impossible thing that is called analyze the girl you like and everything took a shape that I never expected, however every kiss and moment drag me down to what I am right now, what I think and even what I expect to live. Going back to the plan B I have one called “This is my mistake” and is not that easy let´s go back in time for a moment ok?

Kind of marriage with a fucked up end.
Kind of small relationships that based on sex I ended bored.
Kind of quiet time realizing how afraid I am of myself.

Kind of, kind of and more kind of bullshit That honestly I don´t regret and teach me how to improve as a… predator we can say, jejeje, on a life short term I keep finding more feelings with the last girl I met, more things that I haven´t explained to not get sick of it or haven’t understand to let her change me… and she does is freaking scary, believe me she does change every cell and I kind of hate it while it happens because I love doing it for her, finally I found a love comedy on my life, one so strong that not even she can make it disappear from my mind or make me quit to live it.

I have a good answer about what I feel and I still need to go deeper on this even if I have to do it alone and crawl my way back saving every moment on my mind, every kiss on my lips and every smile on my eyes… yeahhh I know it sounds stupid but it is what I want to feel, what I want live day by day after all the crap I have taken in my past. No one has the right to deny a kiss, at once I took the risk to kiss her and found myself on it smiling as an idiot seeing the sunset inviting her to have a breakfast knowing that time, universe and energy will be against us.

How do I know about it? That´s easy karma is so funny that I bet myself at once I know more of her I´ll be just falling on pieces melted on her essence…

This is mi mistake: No one can stop it, resolve it or see it coming… I´ll stay there for her even if she doesn´t want me to or need me for. This plan is made for suicide hearts that ask for a simple answer after a complicated question… Want to feel the next level?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario