Esto es Genial!

8 de octubre de 2012

Covenant

Songs and words took my mind, for every second we spent that night giving freedom to a new feeling, invading every idea like an anxious virus devastating my heart beats she became the only idea that night, the new kiss i´ll steal in my life and for the same reason I left behind my own feelings, the same she will carry from now on, on her hands ... laughs and smiles, tears some times made stronger the wish to be right next to her and walk with my lips on her skin searching for the unique place i´ll leave the last feeling I will feel.

Beyond the eyes that look the face, the night fall showed the truth inside each one, the new truth growing inside and this my dear reader will be the hardest thing taking place on mu breath from there on; a decision was made by my mind without thinking on a side effect ... Then it was imposible to avoid that my personality will be the same no matter what happened, I decided to open my soul and concede the last drop of feelings I will create for someone on this life.

From her friend to her guardian my covenant was sealed by the deepest desire of  see her eyes before live our atraction and let it free, from my lonelyness to her presence the essence changed in one unique night making our eyes read with a new feeling our intention ... our words ... our lifes ...

Sweet girl please be my hell, beautiful thing please be my sin.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario